Bad Book Spam warning[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
(My apologies for this message being in English) The vandal General Tojo is spamming Wikipedia by removing references and adding his books as the only reference. The books are nothing more than reprints of out of copyright sources, with spelling errors from the title page on forward (For example it is James McClymont, not MacClymont, and Gaspar Correia, not Correa, and Charles Edwards Lester, not Charles Lester Edwards). This article is one of his targets, please watch for removal of valid references and adding of the spam references by new users or IP's. The books spammed so far are:
Please watch for removal of valid references and replacement with spam, and revert accordingly. As for the identity of the spammer and vandal General Tojo:
- Keith Bridgeman, London is the editor of all the books spammed by General Tojo
- Keith Bridgeman, London is the owner of the publishing house publishing the books spammed by General Tojo
- Keith Bridgeman, London is the owner of some Parkinson's disease patents spammed by General Tojo on Wikipedia for quite a few years now
- Keith Bridgeman, London is also the owner of the web page advertising both the Parkinson stuff and the books spammed by General Tojo.
- Yes No %Yes %No Outcome 2/3 70
- 16 48 25% 75% Gdansk Results on VOTE: Period before 1308
- 57 7 89% 11% Danzig 2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Period from 1308 to 1454
- 44 11 80% 20% Danzig 2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Period from 1454 to 1466
- 46 36 56% 44% Danzig Results on VOTE: Period from 1466 to 1793
- 56 8 88% 13% Danzig 2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Period from 1793 to 1945
- 3 67 4% 96% Gdansk Results on VOTE: Period after 1945
- 44 19 70% 30% Location2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Biographies
- 46 19 71% 29% Double 2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Cross-Naming Gdansk/Danzig
- 44 17 72% 28% Double 2/3 70% Results on VOTE: Cross-Naming General
- 44 28 61% 39% Enforce Results on VOTE: Enforcement
Read this first: Why can't I edit this page[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Read this if you're curious: Why is this page protected[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
This page is protected due to vandalism. This vandal suffers from delusional fantasies of genius ("My site [is] infinitely better [than Wikipedia].", "My knowledge of [...] is way beyond yours and all of the other amateurish editors put together", etc.) combined with a lack of basic social skills ("wanker, pedophile, sex offender, faggot, asshole, looser, lesbian," etc.) and lots of persistence. Fits most of the 16 point definition of psychopath by Cleckley very nicely, although I can only speculate about his trivial and poorly integrated sex life.
Altogether this makes him unsuitable for editing Wikipedia, and he has been banned indefinitely since over 2 years. However, since he wants to use Wikipedia to promote his commercial product (which works along the lines "...if you eat calf brain, you own brain will get smarter..." with a bit of pseudoscience), he returns frequently using new sockpuppets. And, since your most favorite admin frequently blocks those, he does not like me very much, hence the vandalism, and hence the protection. Details about him can be found at Wikipedia:Long term abuse/General Tojo.
My apologies to all normal users for the inconvenience, and happy editing. -- Chris 73